The lens motors inside the handgrip are quiet and extremely quick. The focus barrel can whip from M.O.D. (Minimum Object Distance) to infinity in 1.6 seconds. Zoom speed can be controlled, from wide to close in speeds ranging from 0.5 – 300 seconds for that slow zoom in title sequence landscape shots.
As part of the forward thinking design, the focus marks are engraved on the slanted part of the lens focus barrel, so you can see the distance with your left eye while shooting.
The T-stop is changeable across the focal range, however, the lens control can be electronically stopped in range at approximately 92mm, therefore providing a range of 17-92mm at a consistent T2.9.
– Cooke /i Technology compatible with PL mount
– Mount: PL
– Image Circle: 31.7mm
– Weight: 2.9kg
– LCD equipped removable Drive Unit
– Zoom speed: 0.5-300 seconds
– Lens marking in ft & m with luminous scale for night viewing
– 180 degree focus rotation angle
– Lens front diameter: 114mm
Lens front diameter: 95mm