The DMON-4S by Decimator Design allows you to convert SDI inputs into HDMI outputs. The DMON-4S includes 4 independent mini HDMI outputs that can each output any of the four (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs or a Multi-View of all them.
For example you could use the unit to have:
– 4 independent SDI to HDMI converters
– 3 independent SDI to HDMI converters with a quad-split output
– 2 independent SDI to 2 x HDMI converters with loop through
– A single SDI or Multi-View to 4 x HDMI outputs
This unit can also act as a mulitviewer, allowing multiple video inputs to be displayed on a single monitor with a HDMI input.
Multi-View mode offers:
– Custom Layouts with various standard layouts
– Load and restore Custom Layouts
– Fast switching between inputs using Full-Screen scaling
– Selection of audio from any input
– 16 Character UMD overlay per window with individual enables,
custom positioning and size
– Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous
– Each window is independent of the others, allowing any
3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed
– Variable aspect ratios per window
The DMON-4S is a truly portable converter, that incorporates our new easy to use LCD and button control system. The user also has the ability to flip the image horizontally or vertically.
The DMON-4S includes a USB cable for firware updates and the changing of settings via free downloadable PC or Mac software (http://decimator.com/DOWNLOADS/DOWNLOADS.html), a power supply and a HDMI cable.