Originally requested for the 2006 James Bond feature Casino Royale, this is a Nikon 80-200mm lens rehoused by True Lens Services, with a redesign of the zoom, focus and iris mechanics, addition of 0.8 pitched gears, extended focus rotation to 180 degrees, a new external housing and a PL mount.
- Superb Nikon optical performance in a cine style lens housing;
- Robust construction, easy to read, large scales and 110mm front diameter;
- Compact and lightweight at 2.3kg making it ideal for hand-held, Steadicam, small camera set ups and remotely operated rigs;
- AR coatings reduce flares and veiling glass for deep, rich blacks and a wide contrast range, whilst the Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass reduces chromatic aberrations, critical for digital camera sensors;
- 9-leaf iris generates round, out of focus highlights and an organic bokeh.
Focal Range: 80-200mm
Aperture: T2.8 – 32 / 9 Bladed Aperture
Weight: 2.3kg / 5.07 lbs
Close Focus: 4.9 feet / 1.5 meters
Lens Front Diameter: 110mm (matches Cooke S4/S5, TLS CSP)
Angle of View: 30.2° – 12.3° 35mm film / sensor
Reproduction Ratio: 1:5.9 at 200mm, 1:14 at 80mm
Coverage: 35mm Academy
Mount: PL (Positive Locking 54 mm stainless steel lens mount)